If you have any queries surrounding the conference, awards or entry process, please contact Andy on email@example.com or 01625 614000
It’s really simple to enter the National Air Quality Awards. Your time is important and that is reflected in the entry criteria. To submit your award all we require is a 500 – 750 word summary along with any supporting material you wish to submit.
The awards are for activities and individuals within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
HOW DO I ENTER?
Here’s a step by step guide to assist you in creating your submission.
- PICK YOUR CATEGORY!
- Each entry can be submitted into up to two categories, but you can submit as many entries as you wish.
- WRITE YOUR 500-750 WORD SUMMARY
- Keep it interesting! Make sure you grab the judges attention and tailor your entry to the specific category.
- COLLATE YOUR SUPPORTING EVIDENCE
- This is limited to 6 pages and should not contain text other than labels or descriptors.
- We are looking for images, graphs, charts, diagrams etc which back up and support your results!
- It’s time to press that big red button! Complete the entry form and upload your supporting evidence.
If you have any queries, please contact Andy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01625 614000