Vortex IoT offers a suite of cleantech air quality monitoring solutions that help organisations deliver greater environmental impact at an affordable price.
Vortex IoT SalixAir sensors and our ultra-low mesh network help drive down carbon footprint by removing the need to visit the device location for any maintenance or servicing needs. The result is that organisations can say goodbye to time consuming maintenance schedules as the sensors are managed remotely, lowering the cost of ownership and further supporting carbon reduction. In addition, we increase environmental impact by planting a tree with each device sold.
Our technology, designed to survive harsh environments, offers a multitude of benefits and functionality including:
– The ability to target specific areas with geofencing capabilities for hyperlocal measurement
– Support Low Emission Zones through Ulez monitoring
– Pollution source apportionment – real time continuous monitoring for evidence-based decision making
– Affordable – low capital and operating costs, allowing high density deployment
– Reliable – our highly accurate sensors use automatic drift and detection algorithms which are calibrated over the air
– Easy to fit – our sensors are easily fitted to existing lampposts
– Self-healing, self-organising, energy-aware network protocol
Supported by a grant from Innovate UK, Vortex IoT’s award winning technology integrates with existing business systems to enable organisations to discover new urban business models to create smart cities. Specifically designed for harsh and built-up environments, our sensors are robust and reliable.
We are delighted to be working with the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham to roll out the largest density of sensors in Europe to help improve air quality and health outcomes for its residents.
Find out about our affordable air quality monitoring solutions to help increase your environmental impact, contact us on email@example.com